Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A New Era

Hi, welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! Frankly, this is the first time ever I am writing a blog of my own...So in a way there is a great sense of achievement and a new era personally for myself for the way I communicate with all my friends out there! This is probably a surprise for my friends due to my background in I.T.! Well, it is a shame for me but guess it is never too late!, right!

Well, I only learned about Blogging from my friend David Chin some time last year but really only get to see the real impact of blogging and how the way it dramatically changes people's way of life and the world of communication as recently as 4 months ago! I always wonder how on earth Bloggers have so much to talk about and I was told some bloggers actually write or post a a new blog in a matter of minutes!! Well, i don't think I can do this but really, this amazes me a lot....

Well, so much for the intro... You will hear more from me soon and hopefully I can make some new friends along the way as well...Bye and take good care of yourself!

1 comment:

bokjae said...

hi sonny! Congratulations for your first step towards financial freedom! Well done! Keep posting and will definitely visit often!