Friday, September 7, 2007

A Frantic Week!

What a frantic week! Last Friday i finally moved into my new home and took me almost a good whole day to move the stuff from old to new. I was quite thankful that my movers were very much helpful and they managed to move the things without damaging a single item. I also appreciate the fact that they did this on a public holiday so everything appeared to be calm and in order.

Sadly, after much deliberation and "pressure" from my wife, I had to give away my favourite 3 feet long fish tank, which i had kept for more than 5 years! Some relates fish tank to "feng shui", but really for me, watching fish "roaming" around in the fish tank and displaying its respective behaviour really gives me a great relaxing moment and a great way to relief stress. The reason we had to give it away was due to the fact that we could not find a suitable spot to house the tank.

So, it is time to unpack and get things sorted out in the right order! I could not believe it actually took me 2 days just to organize the kitchen alone! As at now, sadly, much of my study and bedrooms are still in a mess! It didn't help the fact that myself and my wife had to travel to Singapore to attend a special seminar presented by the many acclaimed world's number 1 success coach, Anthony Robbins. I have heard much good things about him and his world famous coaching workshop "Unleash the Power Within". Indeed, meeting him for the first time was truly a mind-blowing encounter! For those who would like to attend his workshop, i would strongly recommend it!

No comments: